Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ohhh, I'm chickened out!



SWISS CHALET




Just a very quick post as I still have company here. Last Wednesday evening I took my granddaughter to this Swiss Chalet for her 19th birthday treat.


Saturday, my daughter and her family came and took me to the Swiss Chalet for my birthday supper.


Today is my birthday and my youngest son and his wife and daughter telephoned and said, "We're on our way over, Mum! We're taking you to the Swiss Chalet for your birthday!"



So, here I sit completely chickened out! I love the Swiss Chalet though. I'm not one bit sad that I went three times in four days!!!

10 comments:

Sally said...

Fondue? Racelette? Chocolates?

Say Happy Birthday to The Queen in Sydney! http://sydneynearlydailyphot.blogspot.com/

NorthBayPhoto said...

A very nice Swiss Chalet building - better than most.

Anonymous said...

Nice building. I bet the food is good too.

Baby raccoons. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Brookville Daily Photo

Bobbie said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes from the West Coast.

I enjoy seeing your photos.

Kalyan Panja said...

A beautifully captured shot & a belated happy birthday to you...keep going...!

Shammickite said...

Swiss Chalet three times in four days? My idea of heaven!!

Kate said...

Lucky you! So many treats!

alice said...

Belated Happy Birthday from France!

Marcin said...

I bet they serve a vgood food there, so everybody like it. ')))

Akelamalu said...

Happy Birthday.

I guess you're destined to eat at the Swiss Chalet, hopefully not forever! ;)