Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Church of Our Lady Immaculate



As I say over on the left side column, I will be happy to post any photos of Guelph for anyone living here. And we've had our first one sent to the blog!


This photo is a wonderful view looking up at the front of the Church of Our Lady Immaculate and the photo was taken by Ivan Milenovic. I thank you very much Ivan for sending this lovely photo in and I'm certain it wasn't taken in the last few days! HAHAHA! Lots of scaffolding right now up those towers!


Please click on the photo to see it larger!





Ivan has sent another photo to post another day for which I send my deepest thanks!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Great view of an interesting church. Thank you to your guest photographer!

Olivier said...

j'aime bien ces grands vitraux dans les cathedrales. elle est tres belle


I like these large stained glasses in the cathedrals. it is very beautiful

Akelamalu said...

What a beautiful church.

JaamZIN said...

very nice guest photo! thank you Ivan..

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

A Gothic church very very well taken. I can't wait to see more photos of this amazing church

Josy said...

What a lovely rose window!