Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crowne Centre


CROWNE CENTRE

Pensacola Christian College




Well, what a wonderful day!

We went to the church services this morning in this building and then again this evening. The auditorium for the Campus Church holds about 6,000 people and it was pretty well filled. I was in awe listening to the music of the choirs and the soloists and the message was inspiring.

Paul and I leave in the morning to head back to Atlanta area of Georgia and then the next day back to Falls Church, VA.


We have so enjoyed our visit here in Pensacola with Paul's son and wife and it's been one of the most enjoyable times I've had in the last little while. I'm going to find it very difficult to bade them farewell tomorrow.

Not sure when I'll get to post again but I will as soon as possible.



Choir of Campus Church





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photographs.

Halcyon said...

Wow. That is quite impressive!

marley said...

Impressive building! The choir must have sounded amazing :)

slim said...

I like the quality of the light that you captured the building in. My reaction to the second picture of the choir is the same as Marley's -- it must have been amazing and very moving.

bitingmidge said...

That's all at a scale I find impossible to comprehend!

The choir alone would make a reasonable congregation in our neck of the woods!

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia