Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Hi there!


Two days ago here in Guelph, there was a wonderful display of hoar frost and so on my way down to the old OR (Ontario Reformatory), this bright red ball was hanging on the tree in someone's front lawn on Chesterton Lane and it shows the hoar frost quite clearly surrounding it.

Thought I'd put the "self-portrait" in for you all!

And here's a photo of a wee pond down at the OR showing the frost on all the trees surrounding the pond.

4 comments:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Although it looks like it's terribly cold, that picture is absolutely beautiful. :) Good job!

Janet said...

Great! I've never seen frost like that.

Annie said...

Hello Pat, those are both strikingly dramatic photos. Lovely.

Suzi-k said...

stunning. I meant to get back to you a while ago but things have been crazy here. You asked if I recognised the name of the Baptist Pastor who was from PE, but I never saw his name. Do you mind repeating it? Have a happy new year